Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Time Machine Tuesday/Random Tues Thoughts!

TIME MACHINE TUESDAY!
Skip It!

Have a lot of lady readers, I'm sure some of you remember Skip its. Though my cock prevented me from having them, tons of neighborhood girls did I thought they were SO LAME! However the commercial was DOPE! "A do run do jump, do hop hop" LOL



Now For







Holla at the Un Mom!

Work SUCKED yesterday, I actually almost went off on a table, knowing FULLY I'd get fired. These assholes were there for 4 hrs and left me $6 on $100. I'M LIKE WTF?! If you cant afford a tip, you cant afford to eat out...

Work is getting more and more awful, as the end grows near, I care less & less, just don't get fired BG!

I'm on a drunk break. No drinking for a while, after this weekend the VERY THOUGHT of alcohol makes me want to puke.

Still sore as fuck from mowing the lawn, day 2 is always the worst

my old prostate seems to be much better, just finished the meds yesterday, shit seems pretty good.

Addicted to Cherry Coke Zero...it's made w/ real crack, so you know its good!

Why do cars not see motorcycles? I don't get it! I got all these lights, loud pipes and I'm still cut off all the time! I'm like WTF? It gets me SO mad too. I mean in a car its an annoyance, on a bike its fucking dangerous...

Fuck is my favorite word (can't tell?)

Ramen Noodles are DOPE! I got this picante chicken kind, they are DELICIOUS!!!!!

OK folks, random Tues done! Enjoy your Tuesday because it isn't fucking Monday!!!!!








6 comments:

Caitlin said...

When my hubs had his motorcycle, people were forever cutting him off. I hated for him to ride it on interstates and expressways because no one pays attention to motorcycles. Even when we would ride together, people would get like a foot away from us at a stoplight or cut us off. There should be an all motorcycle community. I'd sooo be there, lol.

Sarah said...

I never had a Skip It or whatever but I have a Time Machine request for you....POGO BALLS! Now THOSE were fucking dope yo! So many colors to choose from, I had a green ball with a silver platform. Another good idea is "Four Square"! I'm about to Google all of the 4 Square "tricks" since all I can remember is popcorn and bubblegum...ooohhh those were the days BG!

Bobby G said...

I couldn't think of Pogo Balls name, I was totally gonna do those today! next Tues its on,

Sheri, RN said...

I loved my Skip-It. I had a pink one. I thought about doing that for flashback friday lol.

I LOVE Cherry Coke, they make it in Zero?!? OMG I have to go get some! It is made with some addictive stuff for real.

Anonymous said...

Skip it was da bomb baby! And pogo sticks. I was kick ass at the pogo stick.

Lee said...

I used to play with those, but I always ended up tripping myself.
It was balls.