Sunday, June 28, 2009

"Sham ON" Rip Michael Jackson & crazy Weekend...

OK, let me preface this blog by saying I am flying high on Vicodin right now. So please ignore any awkwardly phrased sentences, and bad typing. The reason I am writing , while high is because Michael Jackson is dead. Lots of people don't give a shit, many people are like good riddance to a child molester (never convicted) and general freak show. I however choose to focus on his amazing catalogue of music. Michael Jackson was one of the greatest entertainers of all time! PERIOD. He had an amazing voice, was an amazing dancer, and fantastic showman. Hopefully now that he has passed, his passed transgressions will go by the wayside and his music will be remembered, not his alleged acts of child molestation, or buying the elephant mans bones etc.

I'm hurting, BAD. I'm at work now, but only till 8:30 when everyone else gets here, then I am OUT! i have been living on vicodin the last few days, every 4 hrs while my mouth is fucking killing me! So on Friday, still in a haze, we get an AMAZING offer on our house! the people want it so bad they do the math & offer us exactly what the bank needs! (A few hundred more even) they LOVE THE PLACE so much they don't even want an inspection! Which now has changed my living arrangement again! Back to the pines I go (apt complex) 2 bdrm, 1.5 bath, patio view of pond, mad storage 986 SF for $739! Split 2 ways w/ a buddy of mine! I AM STOKED!!!!! This was gonna be a huge post w/ pics and remembrance but my mouth hurts too bad, wheres the fuckin vicodin? Nap time!

6 comments:

Caitlin said...

So sorry you're feeling bad. :( The pain will go away once you heal up a little. Congrats on selling the house!! MJ was a great musician, but oy. What a sad, twisted life he led.

Aimee said...

Sorry about the wisdom teeth but CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Hit 40 said...

Crazy working somewhere when you know your job is gone in a couple weeks!!!

Lee said...

I'm sorry you're in pain. :( But congrats on the house, that's great!

Sheri, RN said...

I hope you are feeling better now! Congrats on the house - who-oo!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I hope we can all move on and let MJ's music live on as the amazing catalogue of songs that it is.

Hope you feel better soon!