Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Living Option, Signed, Sealed, Delivered!

Well WAY back in February I secured an Apartment for fall, Well I got that Apartment BEFORE I was losing my job, and as MUCH as I'd like a 1 bdrm to myself, at this stage, $600 wont work. That's about what I pay for my half of mortgage, and without a steady check id be leery and I'd always be stressing out because of money (even more so than now) So I had to do something. First thing I did was call my apt complex and see what was up there, they said I was already approved, so I can take as much time as needed, and they could find me the place I wanted at the price I wanted, so I was happy there, they have done SO MUCH in helping me with this transition, I'm even gonna go in there and see if I can get a job! They told me to check it out! Anyways what to do now? I can STAY with my parents, which is essentially not even an option due to my dislike of living there, no problems with the parents, just I left and never wanted to come back, I HAD TO! I talked to mom yesterday and MADE SURE she knew it wasn't an issue of them, she understood! So my buddy has this amazing house. It's on 10 acres, 5 bdrm, huge wrap around deck, 2 pole barns, a garage, a giant fire pit, OH and did I mention a WET BAR! WITH DRAFT BEER! ALWAYS! Yeah, got to learn to NOT be an alcoholic w/ free draft beer in the house at all times! lol Luckily its in the basement and my laziness will prevent me sometimes! lol I'd take one of said bedrooms and I'd pay $400 incl UTILS! That's like a $300-$500 savings a MONTH! Cant really fight that! AT ALL!!!!! Plus the 4 roomies I have I know 3 of them, and the 4th is allegedly cool! lol, So hopefully July 1, I can move in there! We got the house offer and are STILL waiting for the bank! So here we go, can't wait to move out of the rents place!

12 comments:

Sheri, RN said...

Sounds like a cool option for you to move into at a good price too! Free draft beer?!? Awesome!

Sarah said...

Sounds cool. I was wondering what you were going to do with that and shitty unemployment. It will all work out, always does right? July? That's soon...time flies!

Caitlin said...

Yikes! A house full of five men! Hire a maid!!

Bobby G said...

Caitlin, 3 dudes 2 chicks...

Unknown said...

I concur with Caitlin- you better get a maid! LOL!

Unknown said...

Yes- even with two chicks living there. :o)~

Lee said...

I hope it all works out for you, but it sounds good. :)

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!!! Good deal and gonna be fun!

Yeah, I could never move home, I'd rather live on the streets....

Anonymous said...

When are you inviting me over to the new place?

Aimee said...

what apartment complex was it?

Bobby G said...

Shila! Whenever you want! next time you're in MI lol

Aimee, the Pines...

Aimee said...

okay, I was going to say...DON'T DO IT!!!! But the Pines is a different company.