Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Serving Nightmare!

Serving Nightmares, anyone who worked in a restaurant, or ever has, has had a server nightmare. They definitely vary from person to person, but mine go something like this:

I'm at work, and the WHOLE restaurant gets sat at the same time! I'm frantic, I cant remember what anyone orders to drink, the bar isn't making drinks, the kitchen isn't making food, and the customers get PISSED OFF! I eventually wake up and thank god it was a dream.

Well this morning, it was about Bennigans. I haven't worked there in almost 2 yrs. WTF? I never have serving nightmare about my current restaurant. It's too small. I'm pretty sure I can run it myself if the shit hit the fan. So therefore its not a big deal. But Bennigans was HUGE! I was kinda pissed, why am I dreaming about Bennigans? Probably cause I know I'm gonna lose my job come July, and am subconsciously thinking about places to work. Believe ME! Bennigans is my LAST RESORT! I hope it doesn't come to that!

On the way in today on XM I heard Disturbia by Rihanna, That song while played out, is still the jam! I was jamming at a light and I look over and a hot girl is laughing at me! I smile and am like Oh well, I got my own hottie now! Life is good!

6 comments:

TechnoNinja said...

My serving nightmares always involved food sitting in the window that no one is running. It just sits there.

Bobby G said...

YES! That's part of it as well!

Sheri, RN said...

Ack! What a nightmare!!! The horror! The horror!!! ::Shakes you awake::

Also, I still <3 that song too hehe

Lee said...

This is why I praise the lord for giving me two more years of not having to work.

Disturbia is kind of boring to me now. Sadly.

Jess B said...

It isn't just waiting jobs. I used to fold towels in a gym in ann arbor for three years. I still have dreams about mountains of towels, or no clean ones to put out and pissed off rich women on treadmills.

Anonymous said...

Disturbia?
How much of a ghey lemming are you??

You prob missed your last chance with an ok woman in the divorce.
Suicide may be your best option at this point.