Monday, March 2, 2009

Blog Writer's Block.

Well its official, after 30 years and 4 months of my life Bobby G has NOTHING to say! It is unprecedented, there was much drama about 6 months ago, but everything in my life has been great! Got a place secured for fall, got an amazing GF who makes me TRULY happy. The only thing that pisses me off is winter, and I'm in MI so that's my own fault. Summer & Spring promise many more fun times! Motorcycle rides, vacations, drinkin beer at tiki bars and on patios, and overall good times.

As I ramble about nothing to write, stuff comes to mind for me to write about. Like for one...why do people own ANY computers except for MACS? Seriously? the world would be a MUCH better place if everywhere was running OSX servers. NOW PCs have 2 legit applications, Gaming & Autocad, other than that I see no reason. The avg person doesnt use their comp for anything but movies, music & surfing the web anyways, why not do it virus & spy ware free? I dont get people.

Vampire chicks are hot! When a girl is hot (I E Kate Beckinsale) she is WAY HOTTER as a vampire, unless shes 40s out (pearl Harbor) then 40s girls win EVERY TIME, except if it was a 40s pinup vampire, then they would OF COURSE take the cake! So now my post about nothing seems to be over, ill have something fun comin up soon, I PROMISE!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bobby G, I'm so glad you're happy.

And now... to find you a 40s Pin-up Vampire. :)

Ubish said...

"The avg person doesnt use their comp for anything but movies, music & surfing the web anyways, why not do it virus & spy ware free? I dont get people."

my thoughts exactly.... but why not also save 100s of dollars and run linux? That is the real question.

Michelle said...

I want a mac book. I just don't want to spend the $$ for one.

Lee said...

I like my PC.
SHOVE IT WITH THE MACS.

Although I'm a gamer.

Anonymous said...

i love my imac so much, it's amazing there aren't lick marks all over the screen.

Acadia said...

America's next top model had a 40's Pinup photoshoot the other day... you should youtube it!
(It was a rerun so its probably a million seasons ago, but still...)

Bobby G said...

I have seen it!