Monday, March 9, 2009

Insomnia

So I didn't really sleep last night...at all! Maybe 3 hrs total. This always happens during the time changes. For some reason every year the 1st week after both time changes fucks me up! My body is going through a jet lag of sorts. My body is lame, come on BG its a fucking hr! the earth isn't doing crazy shit, its just 5pm when yesterday it was 4pm.

Usually when I have insomnia its because I'm sitting up worrying about something. Work, money, bills etc. Last night nothing! My only worry was the clock, and how the numbers kept going up and my possible sleep time kept going down! Another thing that would happen is Id doze off for maybe 25 mins and wake back up and look at the clock. Tick tock, tick tock, it drove me nuts! Usually I wake up at about 6:30, I call my GF who is on her way to work, and tell her good morning etc., well today I was just up. Usually after I talk to her I fall asleep for another hr until i have to get up for work. today i said fuck it! got up early, went online, took a shower, had breakfast at Panera bread (delicious) and now I'm at work, trying to make it through the day. Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it...

2 comments:

Kat said...

Would you like some toothpicks to prop your eye lids open? It works in Loony Toons.

Anonymous said...

I'm the same way i went to bed at 6am and just now waking up. Yea is does suck..well if there's something good on tv its ok lol