Thursday, March 12, 2009

General Life Update

Typically my blogs have an agenda of some type, telling a story, etc., but rarely do I talk about the goings on of my life in general.

Well as most of you know, I got divorced in December, its looking to be a great decision, we fight more now then we ever did when we were together, and the fights are petty and stupid, I think we are both so fucking frustrated because this damn house is keeping us together, regardless of if we want it to or not. So any little thing gets blown way out of proportion! it stupid, but we never have had that time away from each other due to the house situation, we are constantly having to talk. It blows...

On the COMPLETE other end of the spectrum me and my new GF are doing great! Shes absolutely amazing! We are both FIENDING for warm weather to come! All the best couples stuff is done in the summer! I'm stoked because she CANT WAIT to ride on my Harley! Shes super excited, and that makes me excited! My new GF is excited to go on trips, day rides, etc. Not only that but the summer lends it self to trips up north, outdoor activities like bicycle riding, going places w/ her, getting drinks on the patio, etc! Plus her poor dog has cabin fever like a mug, so she can run free in the summer at various parks etc! Also I'm stoked for summer because I got a great new Digital SLR camera and cant wait to take pics with it! Ive taken a few this winter on nice days, but I'm all about water, and when I'm on the bike Ill stop off and take some pics!

Work has been work, Job 2 has really sucked! Ive decided to take a month off of job 2 to hope it gets busier in the summer, this $10 on a wed night and $30 on a Fri night BS has to stop! I know what you are thinking, BG why don't you quit, get another job, ya know I would but my availability is SO SHITTY, no other restaurant would hire me, my hope is that karaoke gets more shows i could do, and then quit job 2 all together! fingers are crossed there!

I'm on vacation next week from ALL JOBS! (except karaoke, which, lets face it, isn't really a job, its drinking with my friends and playing music) Tues is St pats so Ill be DRUNK! Wed is recovery! Thurs & Fri March Madness! Michigan may actually be in the NCAA tourney this year, fingers are crossed! Big game today vs Iowa!

OK that's kinda whats been going on here! glad to get ya up to speed!

6 comments:

zipbagofbones said...

I do not know how you work more than one job. I've done it before a couple times for like 6 weeks at a time, and decided I'd rather live in my car.

Bobby G said...

Yeah I have 3 jobs right now! But one is karaoke host and i just drink beer, play music and chill w/ my friends lol

Michelle said...

Ok I'm up to speed. Yup.

Kat said...

I am glad that things are working out with the GF. She sounds like she is a lot of fun.

Aimee said...

It was good to see you today!!! Hopefully you'll be hitting the Arena for some of that drinking next week?

Kat said...

You have something waiting for you over at my place :)