Thursday, March 26, 2009

Watchin the Weight,

Weight Watcher's has consumed my life! Both my Parents are on it, MY GF & her Sis are on it,(neither need to be) so its kind of around me. I decided that i could stand to lose 10-20 lbs or so, so I'm on WW now. I get 32pts per day, which is a sizable amount! Also besides that I get 35 bonus pts per week, to use as I wish!(read: BEER) For those that don't have any Idea how WW works here is a quick break down. WW has specific points for food. Its based on calories, fat content, and amount of fiber. Less calories & fat, and the more fiber, the better. Now because of this formula, I wouldn't necessarily consider weight watchers that healthy per say. Not when you have as much points as I do. Its all about portion control. So you can eat small portions of shitty food and be OK, but I do know it works. A few years ago my dad lost 70 lbs(then he stopped and gained it all back, and a bit more) my lunch today consists of a 3 pt turkey sandwich, 2 pt Can of soup, 1 pt string cheese, and 3 pt 1oz of cheese its. 9 pts, but today I splurged on breakfast, and i got a Rio Grande Wrap from Bruegger's for 14 fuckin pts! So that mean for the day after I'm done I have 9 pts left. Ill be dippin into the bonus pts tonight because I'm gonna have beer at karaoke. I do my 1st weigh in on Mon. So let's see if I can get down to that 175-180 level I want to be at by the time summer rolls around!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't lose the weight BG!!!

You and AIG should share the same motto: "Too big to fail".

Bobby G said...

LOL!!! Thatnks Shila...I think...=)

Lee said...

It's ironic that you're doing a weight-loss post, and I just finished a weight-gain post.

B2K™ said...

Do what you gotta do brother but it's like I said before: 3 hours a week in the gym = eat/drink whatever the hell you want and no worries. But that's just me, maybe...

Bobby G said...

But then I have to go to the gym....