Tuesday, July 28, 2009

RTT, Running late addition! TMT ALF!

 

 

TIME MACHINE TUESDAY! 
ALF! 


EVERY ONES FAVORITE ALIEN FROM MELMAC! He loves cats! He loves to say "WILLY" and hes a fuzzy fuck! Alf was good times!!!!! Remember that show? 



OH SHIT! I OVERSLEPT! Which brings me to 






Check out the UN MOM for her musings! 

So why is it that when you are running late, the following shit ALWAYS HAPPENS! 

1. You need gas- If you are like me, you wait until the LAST MOMENT to get gas, I HATE IT! But if I would've gotten it last night, I wouldn't of had to today! And it wouldn't of added to my lateness. 

2. Every light is red. CANT CATCH A BREAK! Catch what seems like every damn red light. 

3. Everyone drives 10 MPH under the speed limit. Step on it grandpa, Im fucking late! 

4. Cant find a fucking parking spot- despite all the people who no longer park in that structure. There is NOTHING! Why am I parking on floor 5? 

AND FINALLY! 
5.   Slow ass elevator. Why not take the stairs you ask? Cause I'm a lazy fuck that's why! its only 7 floor, WTF is the elevator doing for 3 minutes? 

What shit happens when you are late? 
PEACE!!!!

11 comments:

DCUrbanDad said...

I freakn love ALF. Those were the good days.

Anonymous said...

Alf was the freaking best. Yesterday my boss used my car & left my tank on E, I thought WTH??

Unknown said...

LOL...loved your RTT! all of that happened to me this morning except the elevator...i didnt have to ride an elevator

Stacy Uncorked said...

Loved ALF! :)

Oh I hate it when I oversleep and have to rush somewhere - every single thing you wrote happens to me, too... I usually wait until the 'idiot light' comes on for the gas...then ended up being late somewhere because I didn't fill it up on the way home.

Happy RTT! :)

Sheri, RN said...

LOL ALF! loved it from what I remember, my Aunt still collects Alf related things... lol

Hit 40 said...

I almost ran out of gas the other day!!! This has never happened to me in my life!!! I was just mocking someone who runs out of gas all the time. I thought maybe bad karma was trying to get me for picking on the dude's stupidity.....

I made it for the gas. Amazing how all the lights are red and traffic is thick when the red light for gas is on the dashboard.

Keely said...

What is it with men and not putting gas in the fucking car?! Seriously!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I miss Alf...he was awesome!

We're always running late around here! That's just normal for me!

Hit 40 said...

Oh... and nothing happens when I am late. No one is ever mad at me. I don't speed anymore to appts. As I have gotten older, I realized no one is going to freak out on me.

Liz Mays said...

Everything that happens to you when running late is exactly the same here, except I never have the cash to get the gas for my empty tank. I have to add a stop to the bank into the mix.

Optimistic Pessimist said...

i'm late every morning because i get stuck behind slow ass drivers. seriously drive me mad.