Monday, November 3, 2008

OH NO!

100.3 WNIC has gone all Xmas Music until Xmas day. I seriously want to vomit. I HATE XMAS. Its true, I mean I'm selfish so I like presents, but other than that I hate the holiday season. Hate lights & store traffic & most of all I hate Xmas Music. Its like the same 5 songs, all done slightly different, but mostly they are all the same. It drives me nuts! fortunately my work hasn't put it on yet, but the real XMas season doesn't start until the day after Thanksgiving. I can at least tolerate it then. But Nov 1 thats too damn far.

3 comments:

Amy W. said...

I never did understand why WNIC had to start that so soon.

Bobby G said...

Yeah its like they want to be the winner in the Xmas music marathon!

Becky said...

I like Christmas! I like the lights and shopping and decorations. I do not, however, love Christmas music starting on November 1st. You have to wait until Thanksgiving for that crap.

Unless you're my mother-in-law and then you have it on the radio as soon as it starts up on the station, and then I add one more thing to the list of reasons I want to throw things at you.....