Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Parents House? Really?

So I'm sitting at home watching UM lose and a guy comes to the door. I answer and he says "this is gonna sound weird, but I'm with a movie scouting company and your house matches the type and style we want to shoot a movie in" I'm like Huh? lol I told him my parents weren't home, but they would call him back Sunday, he gives me a sheet w/ all the info and the website to show this movie does exist & hes legit. The movie is called the Betty Ann Waters Story, it stars either Naomi Watts or Hilary Swank depending on where you go. Its about a lady whose brother gets convicted of a crime that he didn't commit. She goes to Law School to get a degree and actually frees her brother w/ DNA evidence in 2001. Why would they want my parents house is the question. Its old, its bright fucking yellow, and it has a bunch of tiny ass rooms. I cant fathom a film crew here. It'd be cool as shit though, because Naomi Watts is fucking HOT lol. Hilary Swank, not so much. So lets hope we see the Garrott household in a Hollywood film, thatd be AWESOME!!!!

1 comments:

Aimee said...

That is awesome!