Friday, October 10, 2008

Now We Wait/Motorcycle Ride

So Bridge signed the papers and we now have to wait 21 days for this shit to be over. Im looking forward to moving on.

On a MUCH happier note me & my friend Katie who I have known for like 5 yrs went on a motorcycle ride yesterday. We went about 50 mi, it was very relaxing for me and she enjoyed it as well, I know what you're think, yes im still married, we are just friends, she wanted a ride and i decided id give her one...wait that sounded bad lol!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yesterday was perfect for a ride- the motorcycle ride that is...

Jennifer said...

Hey, I finally got to catch up on your blog. I am sorry to hear about the divorce, but I am glad that you both seem to be okay. If you need anything let me know.

Aimee said...

That did sound dirty. "She wanted a ride so I gave her one."