Sunday, October 12, 2008

I Have Seen Beer Heaven, it is good!

Went to my cousins wedding last night in Frankenmuth! It was a BLAST! Great people, great fun! Got REAL DRUNK, but loved every second of it! The only downside is the lack of single hot chicks. There was one! But every single guy in the wedding party was all over her, PLUS she already has 2 kids which puts her in the little to fertile class for me The best part was that at 11 p.m. when everyone is drunk the brought out an astounding array of snacks! Soft Pretzels w/ cheese, cheese sticks, chips & salsa, Pizza and Hot dogs croissants! Absolutely delicious! It was BEER HEAVEN. Seriously I didn't even know if I was dreaming or not. Turns out NOPE! It was legit! lol, So if you ever get a chance to go to a wedding in Frankenmuth, you may also experience beer heaven! May you love it as much as I did!

0 comments: