Monday, February 23, 2009

WTF does that mean?

So I sent mortgage in 2 weeks ago, and it hasnt yet cleared. SO I called them up last night to see what the deal was. I gave the machine my social security number and my account came up as my short sale was approved! I was SHOCKED! I was like WTF? You think my Realtor would call me with that info. SO I call him and he said the by re countered w/ $75K, Realtor told me he hasnt heard from the agent. The bitch was they were closed, and they are West Coast so i gotta wait until noon my time to call. We shall see! fingers crossed people!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Obviously there is some sort of screw up. I hope it gets worked out cause that is messed up!

Bobby G said...

Unless the screw up was the other agent not telling our agent the deal was accepted...but that isnt likely, im so confused! lol

Lee said...

I hope it works out for you. That shit sounds too complicated for me to understand.
I will always and forever rent my house.