Monday, February 2, 2009

A Little "Less Sensitive"

So I had to go to the Washtenaw County Court House to get my final divorce Papers Today. I walk in w/ my iPod, giant pea coat and I'm well dressed because I'm at work. Take out my ipod and take off my belt and walk through the metal detector. BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. So I go back through take off my coat BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. I'm like DAMN IT, I'm about to take out my cell phone (which would also mean getting a locker and shit because they don't allow camera phones in the court) They Officer at the metal detector says "try the one on the right, its a little less sensitive" I say OK, and go through no problem. Is this FUCKED UP to anyone else? Why is there such a thing as a less sensitive metal detector? Shouldn't they all be sensitive as fuck to catch bad guys w/ knives and guns & shit? Granted I'm not a bad guy, but I could've had bombs on me and blew up that joint! LOL next time ill go through the "less sensitive" one anyways! Save me some hassle!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Bobby G said...

Yeah C & C Music Factory

Sarah said...

That's how they are where I work too. You know that the underwire on bras sets some off too?

Bobby G said...

"im gonna need you to take off your bra ma'am" lol