Thursday, August 21, 2008

Shirley Temple......

Last night I get a table about 9:00 pm. It was my last table of the day, I approach them and ask for their drinks two guys got Coke, 1 guy got half Sprite Half Diet (gross) and the last guy no shit ordered a Shirley temple (Sprite and Grenadine)I said excuse me? He said Shirley temple, I was like OK. Now there are 2 things wrong w/ that 1. Hes a GROWN ASS MAN I was expecting his 4 yr old daughter or something to come through the door and he was ordering it for her. 2. How did his friends NOT give him shit, if any one of my friends ordered a Shirley Temple id give them CONSTANT shit lol Its literally called a kiddy cocktail, its for little girls! I was dying!

5 comments:

Becky said...

This makes me sad.

Bobby G said...

but kinda happy right? lol

Becky said...

Maybe a little.

And you know, I'd totally forgive it if he was a little old man or something but....yeah.

Bobby G said...

Oh no doubt Little Old man/lady its fine, im like your old, you can have g irlie drink lol, but a 20-30 something male, sorry lol you're a tool!

Jennifer said...

OMFG! I would have given him shit! If you really need to drink it ask for a cherry sprite or something. At least try to pretend your balls are actually attached!