Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy...Finally...

Well its been a rough 3 or so months for Bobby G. 1st In Sept me & my wife decided to get a divorce, it was final on 12/11. It was really surreal to realize what you worked so hard for for 5 years just didnt work out. At first I blamed her, then i blamed myself, but in the end we were both to blame. I had to move out of my house to avoid a "the Breakup" like situation w/ my ex wife. Moved to my parents house, which is an adventure for sure. After being out of there for about a decade, its CRAZY to be back there. It has its perks though, warm dinners everyday, ever so often mom will just DO my laundry. the Drawbacks however are many as well. I have to plow the snow, rake leaves, clean eaves, and all kinds of other things. the WORST part though is not having my OWN place. Its kinda tough to bring girls back to your parents house, especially now that I found one. This girl is INCREDIBLE! She beautiful, sweet, sexy, fun and a GREAT person. Shes there for me when I have my "bad" days, and shes very compassionate and caring. Shes 31, so this is the first time ive ever dated an older girl. the benefits are GREAT! Shes mature, she has a good job and a great place, shes an adult. In the past I havent dated older girls because i was mature enough to do so. PERIOD. Ive done A LOT of growing in the last year. Ive matured a lot and went through some adult experiences that I never thought I would go through. for the 1st time really in 2008 im finally happy. 2008 was BY FAR the worst year of my life, Ive experienced heartbreak this year that I cannot explain. From losing two great friends, to the breakdown and eventual collapse of my marriage. This girl however, gives me optimism, not only for the rest of 2008, but in the future as well. its gonna be a great ride, Im just glad that i have a passenger again....

2 comments:

zipbagofbones said...

Wow, that's the fastest divorce ever! Mine fucking took from May to November, and that was with no disagreements about division of marital property. Sorry about the rough year, hopefully 2009 will be much better for you.

Bobby G said...

OH man! We knocked that shit OUT! MI has a great loophole if you dont have kids, so that is a good thing!