Monday, December 8, 2008

Ever Wish You Can Just Hit Those Fuckers?

Now its true...this is my 3rd blog post of the day but there have been an alarming amount of people just jumping in front of my car! SERIOUSLY! Its like the fucking Happening out there! I'm ready just to say screw it! I'm just gonna fucking hit them! But that VW emblem engraved in their fucking ass! I get out of work at 5:00 ITS DARK! ITS RAINING! There are people rocking all black, just walking in front of my car. I can barely see them! They don't even look in my direction! Those smug, rich daddy having bitches! They are walking across 4 lanes of traffic w/ no sense of urgency at all, during rush hr? SERIOUSLY! Its about to be game over! LOL OK OK rant over.....

2 comments:

Aimee said...

While a student at U of M I perfected the art of the smug student tap. I bump people, gentle but firm. Sends a good message.

Bobby G said...

LOL! thats good advice!