Thursday, July 31, 2008

Being on hold....

So today I give company a call, & im on hold. Every 2 or 3 mins I get a message that says "your call is important to us, please stay on hold & we will answer you call as soon as one of our operators are avail" Now is my call really important? Do you think that someone is on the other end of the line thinking "I cant wait to take this call" Im gonna go w/ no, I work in a call center & im NEVER excited to take the next call, i do it because I am paid well & get good benefits to do so, I help the people as much as I can, if i cant, im not upset about it I move onto the next call. the worst thing about hold messages are you always think someone is answering then that recording comes on & im pissed! Oh well, such is life....

2 comments:

Aimee said...

I have a great picture of you rocking out from the other night!

Bobby G said...

nice email it to me bgismo20@gmail.com