Tuesday, December 15, 2009

BGs Happy Land!!!

Just like Happy Gilmore, I'm going to take you to my happy place! I've been in an amazing mood the last few days! I can sleep again, and I have been, immensely lol. Thanks to the lovely & talented Optimistic Pessimist, here is what makes me happy! 

Beer, I just love beer, all kinds, but you can keep your nasty ass Corona and Heineken. 
My Harley, the ultimate stress reliever.  
Women, DUH 
Tacos, so damn delicious 
A cool breeze, ahhhhhh
Fountains 
Creeks
Rivers
Lakes (Notice a pattern) 
Waterfalls (but I wont go chasing them TLC)
Smiling children
A lovely ass (Im still a guy for god sakes) 
Old Motorcycles
Funny Movies 
Fruity Candy
Doritos
Long Walks
Motorcycle Rides
Bicycle Rides
Aubree's Bar's Feta Bread
Drunk Tacobell
Breakfast Foods!
Big Hugs
Sweet Kisses
Cuddling! 
And Just Like Happy Gilmore:

Happy Tuesday ALL!!!!!

5 comments:

Optimistic Pessimist said...

yay! you did a happy list too!

Optimistic Pessimist said...

oh and glad to see you're feeling better

Lee said...

I had tacos yesterday.
Jealous? I bet you are.

Bobby G said...

I am Lee, FURIOUSLY jealous! =)

Sarah said...

Doesn't Corona and Heiny taste skunky to you? It always has to me...yuck!