Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bye bye 2010, Hello 2011

2010 was a pretty good year. Met an amazing girl and her equally amazing kids who I love like my own. Got a new car after 10 yrs of the Bobby G Ride, a change was necessary! The new Lexus is bad ass, comfortable, luxurious and has a bad ass stereo when I wanna rock the fuck out, and when don't I wanna rock the fuck out? lol

It wasnt all good however, Crashed the Harley in April, gained like 30 lbs lol and now im gettin ready for a drinking hiatus (yet again) lol

2011 has a lot of promise for me. I plan on being out of debt and gettin back down to 180, exercising, and becoming a whole new, yet equally awesome Bobby G.

The new year is always an exciting time for me. its like a clean slate. A Chance to right my wrong etc. I havent had TOO many wrongs, but at the same time I am human, we all make mistakes! Im ready for the new year!

What did you guys think of 2010?



0 comments: